Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Night Family Fun

Jay was able to knock off work a little early today, so we could grab BBQ at a new restaurant I found on Scoutmob (my go-to money saver!). I am not a big BBQ fan, but I thought it was pretty yummy. Tuttle approved of the macaroni-and-cheese. :)



After dinner, I insisted that we not head back home quite yet because it was such a great evening to be outside. Jay took Tuttle and me to Blackburn Park to show us a typical morning at boot camp. He has really stayed dedicated to his morning workout for the past three months, and I can definitely tell a difference. I am always impressed that he hops out of bed at 5:15 to go work out-rain or shine, hot or cold!

Tuttle LOVED playing with his daddy in the field. He begged him to throw him in the air over and over and showed us his kicking skills with his beach ball.



 
 We are looking forward to our church Easter egg hunt tomorrow morning and a wedding tomorrow night. Busy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment