Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dinner Guests

We are finally feeling settled enough in our new house (after almost 4 months!) to have friends over for dinner. I let Jay pick our first guests, and he chose Paul and Val- a perfect selection! Val recently announced her pregnancy, so I LOVED talking babies although I probably scared Paul a little bit!


I cooked my standby recipe- Rosemary Sausage Pasta with a Creamy Tomato Sauce and paired it with a Caesar Salad and fresh bread. Paul is such a grill master, so I stayed away from a meat and veggies dinner, so I would not embarrass myself. :)

Tuttle has always been so comfortable around Paul. He is one of the only people Tuttle warms up to automatically. Before bedtime, Tuttle and Paul played baseball, and our little boy could not get enough. Paul even tried to teach him how to catch a ground ball. How cute!

Pregnancy Pic- Me at 26 weeks, Val at 15 weeks.


We cannot wait to have dinner with Paul and Val again and to meet Baby Burke in October.

We celebrated Tuttle's 2nd birthday today with a party at our house. My friend, Melissa, took all the photos, and I cannot wait to show them off them once I receive them. The ones that she shared with me at the party were ADORABLE! Happy Birthday, Little Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment