Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hello, Third Trimester!

I welcomed the third trimester this past Monday. WOW! I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy is flying. When I was pregnant with Tuttle, I always knew exactly how many weeks/days I was and what size fruit our baby boy was for the week. For Maggie Ruth, I try to make an educated guess and hope that I am close. Maybe this has a direct connection to chasing a two year old all over the place! :)

I just looked up the measurement for Maggie Ruth for this upcoming Monday. She will be about 2 1/4 pounds and 14.8 inches long. That seems so big to me already, but there are only about 10-12 weeks left.


Our little girl is becoming VERY active! I do not remember Tuttle moving this much at all. I can actually feel body parts sticking out. She likes to try to break free through my belly button! I told Jay to feel her the other night, and he was shocked to feel a solid limb poking him. 


I have my next doctor's appointment next week on Wednesday. I am going to try to convince my doctor to schedule an induction for a week or two before my due date. I really want my doctor to deliver me this time. I did not have a bad experience with Tuttle's delivery. It was actually VERY easy, but I LOVE my doctor and want him there for this birth. It very well may be my last baby. :(

Our bank account is feeling the effects of knowing we are having a girl. I am a HUGE fan of big bows, monogrammed clothes, and frilly bibs and burp cloths. My mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and I found some ADORABLE pieces today. Maggie Ruth is officially ready for gameday. Go Dawgs!!


Our family cannot wait to meet this feisty little girl in July!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Kelly's link up. I'm also in GA, I have two girls, 5 & 3. Our blog is kierstenclark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete