Thursday, May 24, 2012

Last Day of Preschool

Today was our last day of preschool. I have loved teaching, and Tuttle has grown SO MUCH in his knowledge and independence. We both need a little break this summer, but Tuttle will return to preschool near our house in the fall. I will be home taking care of Maggie Ruth and another baby full time.

Here is Tuttle at his preschool open house- September 2011.


Here is Tuttle on his last day of preschool- May 2012.



Yes, I gave into the paci (bopies) for the final photo. At least he does not look completely miserable...
 

As much as I wanted that "perfect picture," I guess some mornings I have to experience a toddler tantrum!

We ended the school day at a picnic. I did not lug my big camera to school, but another mom snapped some pictures for me. I hope to share them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment