Friday, November 9, 2012

Farewell Playdate

Jackie, my high school best friend, is moving with her family to Chattanooga in a week. They currently live in Marietta, so it is a big move. Today she brought her two kiddos over for a playdate before they leave. Although she does live very close now, we are so bad about actually getting together! Sadly I will probably see her as often when she moves to Tennessee as I do now because she will be back a lot to see her mom and sisters.

Jackie was my Matron of Honor in my wedding, and I was a bridesmaid in hers.



I am absolutely THRILLED for Jackie because she will be a stay at home mommy once they move. She is pregnant with her third baby now, and I know how much she will love being home with her children.
Jackie and I are very good about calling each other, so I know we will continue to stay close once she is in Tennessee. I am so lucky to have Jackie in my life. 

Our lives have changed so much since high school, and I could not ask for a better best friend to share imporant milestones. I love watching our babies play together now.


Hugs!


I love you, Jackie! Good luck with the big move!

On a side note, who doesn't love a little girl in tights and a jean mini skirt? :)

 Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment