Saturday, November 17, 2012

Preschool Thanksgiving Party

We celebrated Thanksgiving with Tuttle's preschool class on Thursday for a school-wide feast. I love getting a glimpse into Tuttle's school experience through the little parties throughout the year. 


I definitely had a proud mommy moment as I watched Tuttle sit with his class, listen to his teachers, and interact with his friends. I like the fact that he still participates in the activity and stays seated with the other kids even though I am there because he could easily cling to me. 


Tuttle gobbled up his plate of food. He went right for the corn muffin, chicken nuggets, and macaroni and cheese. He takes after his carb lovin' mommy!


We are looking forward to more Thanksgiving meals now with family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment