Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012 Part I

We continued our tradition this year of starting off the Thanksgiving celebration with Grandmommy and Grandaddy and the rest of the Drewry family in Madison. Aunt Peach, the kids, and I arrived Wednesday afternoon while Jay decided to come yesterday morning since he worked Wednesday.
The family agreed to a potluck this year, so I brought my tried-and-true deviled eggs and a new Pinterest dip recipe that I brought to a Halloween party last month, Pumpkin Cream Cheese Crack Dip. Yum!

I actually made a photo this year. I am usually behind the camera snapping away. I am thankful for my two babies and my always supportive husband.
Can she possibly be any cuter? I do not think so!

 The tables keep growing and growing. I think about 25 people came to chow down this year.


Like usual, we laughed a lot, ate too much, and spoiled the kids with all the attention that they could stand.
Lori Beth was so sweet to Maggie even after she spit up on her!
 
Hank, Jay, and Brooke
Tutte is 100% OBSESSED with Grandaddy. He wakes up asking for him even if it is 6am in the morning. His new favorite game is talking to Grandaddy on the house phone when Grandaddy calls him on his cell phone.

  
Wesley and Jamie
Jay and Grandmommy


Tuttle showed off with a performance on the guitar singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" while Maggie "talked" to everyone, smiled her big smile, and rolled around on the floor.

At one point, I left Tuttle outside to play with the group, and I came back to find him playing with the hose. He could not have been happier until he realized how cold and tired he actually was.

It would not be a Drewry family Thanksgiving without a game of Scrabble.


We cannot wait to see everyone again at Christmas. Happy Thanksgiving!

Kisses!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I got to spend Thanksgiving with your adorable children! Thanks for letting me hold Maggie!

    ReplyDelete