Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fun Family Weekend

We spent the weekend in Madison at Grandmommy and Grandaddy's house. The kids thrived on the extra attention (Tuttle told me Grandaddy was his best friend), and Jay and I enjoyed relaxing, sleeping a little extra, and going on a lunch date.



Jay and I wanted a picture before our date. I had showered, dried my hair, and put on make-up! This is not a frequent accomplishment with two kids!!


Tuttle loves all his toys at his grandparent's house, and there always seems to be new surprises whenever we visit!



Two of Jay's aunts came to see the kids, too. Aunt Alice and Aunt Ann are always so sweet to our family, and we were thrilled to spend some unexpected time with them.



Maggie was showing off with all her smiles and giggles. Her grand finale was rolling over from her tummy to her back for the first time TWICE during tummy time! 



We celebrated another Georgia football win against Ole Miss. Three generations of Jere Tuttle Thorne watched the game in bed. :)


Sadly we ended the trip with a little boy with a fever. Poor Tuttle is currently curled up in my lap watching Go, Diego, Go. I hate when my babies are sick, but it does give us some extra cuddle time. 

Thank you, Grandmommy and Grandaddy for a fun family weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment