Thursday, January 31, 2013

"I Play Minute"

Tuttle response to being asked to do something he does not particularly want to do is currently, "I play minute." This is most common at mealtime or naptime.

Yesterday while it rained and poured, we did just that. We "played minute" all day! Sometimes the most special pictures are not taken at a holiday or special event. They are just the everyday moments that will be over in the blink of an eye. Can you tell I am getting sappy that Tuttle and Maggie are growing up WAY TOO FAST?

I cannot get enough of that smile!

 
Tuttle is very interested in dressing up in costumes and playing with action figures right now. I decided to take down the train setup because he was ignoring it and pushing it to the side to make room for his super heroes. This was a VERY sad decision because the train used to completely consume his playtime. I am hoping if I get it out again in a couple of weeks that he will have a renewed interest.





I created an art project for Tuttle, Maggie, and Ellie to do yesterday. It was Maggie's first time with finger paint. I think the pictures prove that it was a success. :)




Will someone please tell me where the Pause Button is located???

No comments:

Post a Comment