Monday, January 7, 2013

Potty Training: Day 4

We have stayed dedicated to potty training for four days now. Four long days. Tuttle sits on the potty every fifteen minutes  (I use the kitchen timer.), and I allow him to play computer games on his Kindle to bribe him to stay longer. Today I saw some light at the end of the tunnel. 


1. We took his potty to Jack's house for a playdate, and I made him sit right when we arrived. He peed on the potty! I won't mention that majority ended up on the bathroom floor because he successfully went while sitting on the potty!!

2. He woke up from his three hour nap with a dry diaper.

3. I caught him trying to poop in the playroom, and I quickly grabbed him to sit on the potty. Now it is the second day #2 ended up in the potty!

He is going to preschool in underwear tomorrow. His teacher has been warned. 


Tuttle understands that we are wearing underwear now during the day while he is awake. He seems to have a positive attitude about our new venture. I can happily report that he will not wear diapers to college. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment