Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Preschool Pajama Day

Today was Pajama Day at Tuttle's preschool. I do not really think he understand what was going on this morning when I dressed him, but I know he enjoyed the day with his friends. His teacher told us that the kids snuggled in a bear cave in the classroom and drank hot chocolate at snack time.


While he looks like a big boy most of the time now, I think pajamas still make Tuttle look like a baby. :) 

Tuttle is starting to get annoyed with all the pictures I take of him. I guess it was only a matter of time. I did get almost three years of solid photos!


Maggie got in on some pajama action last night, as well. She was practicing her new favorite skill: sitting up like a big girl! She has almost mastered it in just a few days. Could she be any cuter?





The cold has returned, so we are staying bundled up at home this afternoon. Sometimes a lazy day at home is just what you need, especially when you get to watch three babies pretend and explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment