Thursday, January 10, 2013

Potty Training Success!

I know most do not care about updates on Tuttle's potty training, but when you are potty training a 2.5 year old, it consumes your life, and you THRIVE on a glimmer of success. :)

This morning Tuttle had THREE huge accomplishments.


1. He woke up with a dry diaper after sleeping for about twelve hours and drinking two sippy cups of milk in bed.

2. He sat on the potty right away and peed A LOT and most actually made it into the potty. (The potty is currently in our kitchen, so he will be so isolated. This morning I let him watch a television show while he sat, so he could aim better.)

3. After I took a shower, I checked on Tuttle to see if he needed to sit on the potty. He was already at the potty trying to pull down his underwear. He insisted he do it himself, so I left him alone to do my makeup. A minute later I hear Tuttle announce that he did it. I looked, and he had peed again ALL BY HIMSELF. This is big!

Tuttle is such a big boy now. 


Maggie is growing like crazy, too. Although she does not nap very much during the day, she is getting GREAT at sleeping through the night. She goes to bed between 6:45-7:00 and sleeps about 12 hours. She sometimes wakes up to eat around 3 or 4, but she goes back to sleep until close to 7. Some nights she does not wake up at all. It is crazy to think that I am finally sleeping through the night after almost 6 months of interrupted sleep!


I could not ask for a better job to spend all my time with my babies while they grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment