Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sam's Fire Station Birthday Party

** I used my new iPhone 5 for the blog photos. I loved how convenient the phone was, but the quality does not compare with my SLR. Lesson learned.

We had been looking forward to Sam's birthday party for weeks now. Sam is Tuttle's first friend, and that is convenient because Sam lives right across the street! :)

Sam held his party at the local fire station. Tuttle dressed the part in his firefight rain jacket and boots. I was very impressed with how interactive the firefighters were with the kids and how open they were to letting the kids explore their equipment.


Tuttle could not get enough of climbing into the trucks, holding the hose and spraying the water, and wearing the gas mask. He was constantly running from one thing to another!



Sam got in on the fire hose action, too!


After the fire station we went to Sam's house for pizza and cake. Tuttle did not hestiate to cram an entire piece of cake into his mouth with his hands. I looked like I am raising a cave man. 

Tuttle took a four hour nap when we went home. I spent the afernoon at the spa with Grandmama and Aunt Peach. It was the perfect Saturday for both of us!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Sam!

On a side note, we are FULL ON potty training now. I am dealing with many accidents, but Tuttle is having a positive attitude about wearing underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment