Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Snapshot of the Week in iPhone Pictures

We just finished a busy week! I love staying busy and keeping the babies on the move!! Since spring is starting to share some beautiful sunshine and warmer temperatures, we have been outside as much as possible. Here is a peek into our week through iPhone pictures.

Monday
Tuttle helped me mix up some homemade banana bread. It was very yummy and healthy. The sugar and oil were replaced by honey and applesauce. We have enjoyed it for breakfast all week!


I took the babies for a quick visit to the park before naptime. The sandbox has become a favorite place to play because I can contain all the kids in one spot for an extended length of time, and everyone enjoys exploring and digging.



Tuesday
I spread a blanket in the front yard after naptime, and we enjoyed soaking up some sunshine! :)



Friday
One of my favorite places to take the babies on a field trip in Atlanta is the zoo. I could not wait to buy a membership this year, and right now you can get a $20 discount and two months for free! Tracey and I took the kids Friday. Although we had the same idea as every mommy in Atlanta, we had the best time! The kids were soooo well behaved, and the weather could not have been prettier. We checked out most of the animals, ate lunch, and eneded the day on the train. I cannot wait to go back!



On a side note, whenever I dress Tuttle in a button down shirt, he informs me that he is going to work like Daddy since that is Daddy's work attire. :)
 
Saturday
We are right in the middle of birthday season. Most of Tuttle's friends are born within months of each other, so we literally have a party almost every weekend from March-May. Last weekend we celebrated James' birthday at Hippo Hop, and this weekend we returned for Will's party. Happy Birthday, Sweet Friends!


While Wednesday and Thursday are not pictured, we filled those day with storytime at the library, a playdate with neighbors, a party at the preschool, and another visit to the park!!

No comments:

Post a Comment