Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Fun!

While Ellie had her one year checkup this morning, the babies and I treated ourselves to breakfast at Dunkin' Donuts, Tuttle's favorite! Even Maggie tasted a few bites of a munchkin donut. :)




We have enjoyed a couple Easter activities this week at home. Yesterday we made Daddy a card to take to work. I think it turned out so cute!


Today we completed the traditional egg dying project. The girls played with some of the paper decoration parts from our kit while Tuttle and I worked on dying the eggs. I stuck to only four colors: red, yellow, blue, and green. Tuttle had a blast and especially liked the eggs with the names on them.







Maggie is still determined to stand up almost all the time. I missed her pulling up, but I caught her standing at the train table and the playroom couch this morning. One of the nurses predicted that she would walk by 9 months. I guess we will wait and see!



I just love this little boy to the moon and back.


We are looking forward to a big egg hunt and church this weekend. I know some babies who are also excited about a visit from the Easter Bunny!

 
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment