Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Dear God

Yesterday I heard Tuttle pray on his own for the first time ever! :) He and Gigi were playing with Play-Doh at the kitchen bar when I looked over and saw Tuttle with his eyes closed and prayer hands in place. This was the prayer masterpiece:

Dear God,
I love you so much.
Please give me and Maggie lots of toys.
I love you so much.
Amen.

It about melted my heart.

Apparently this is how we roll at the Thorne house for dinner. The outfit is complete with a pirate hat, a superhero cape, a Christmas tshirt, and no pants (of course!).


On a side note, Maggie absolutely loves our dog. I know Bella (aka Smelly) thinks her prayers have been answered with the extra attention because she has gotten less and less as more babies have been added to our family. On the other hand, a baby that wants to ride you and reach her hand into your bowl while you are trying to eat may not be a positive thing!



Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment