Monday, August 12, 2013

Our Weekend

We had a pretty low key weekend which was much needed after my first week back at work. Although we stayed around the house, there is never a dull moment with my family. :)

Tuttle the Mechanic helped Daddy fix the Wagoneer.



Maggie admired her daddy while he read her a book. Such a sweet moment.


Tuttle and Maggie actually played within a foot of each other without fighting!!


Tuttle enjoyed a little fishing.



I successfully took a sibling picture after church today!


Daddy squeezed his head into a toddler football helmet to appease his three year old.


I wanted to remember two funny things that Tuttle said at church this week.

1. Tuttle requested to go to "Big Church" with me instead of his nursery class. As the congregation was singing from the hymnal, I looked down to find Tuttle with a hymnal open and could hear him singing something. When I leaned in closer, I could hear, "head, shoulders, knees, and toes."

2. After the service, I dropped Tuttle in his nursery class, so I could attend a meeting. When I picked him up, I asked what he did in "Little Church." He responded, "We didn't have snack, and we didn't learn about God." Apparently he was disappointed that his class went outside to play on the playground!

1 comment: