Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Welcome Tea

This morning I took the kids to the Welcome Tea at their preschool to celebrate the start of a new year. 




The only reason these pictures were successful is because I bribed the three year olds with real stamps for their letters while they were playing post office. :)

Gigi and Tuttle are in the same class again with the same teacher. They will attend school three days a week this year. I absolutely love the lead teacher Ms. Sarah because she always challenges the students beyond what I think they are capable of learning. The new assistant teacher, Ms. Kris, is actually one of my friends from the neighborhood. I know Tuttle will have another fabulous year at OPP. 


This is Tuttle at the Welcome Tea last year. Such a baby!!


Tuttle, Maggie, and Gigi had a fun morning exploring the classroom and the playground.



Up Next: Soccer starts this afternoon for Tuttle and Gigi!

No comments:

Post a Comment