Saturday, August 10, 2013

Kelly's Kids Clothing Party

Last night I hosted a Kelly's Kids clothing party at my house as an excuse for my girlfriends to get together. We were able to catch up on life, drink wine, and shop. What could be better???

Unfortunately my camera lay forgotten on the bar by all the yummy food I made. VERY unlike me! I was only able to capture one picture, and a lot of the girls had already gone home.

I was pleased that my appetizers were such a hit. I made grape jelly/chili sauce meatballs, Rotel cups with bacon, swiss cheese, and mayo (very healthy!), hummus cucumber bites, and cream puffs from Costco. Kristen brought a delicious dip with toasted baguettes.

I thought the party was very laid back with no pressure to buy the cute clothes. The clothes were hung all around the house on the fireplace, windows, couches, and chairs, so it made it fun to move around the different rooms to check out the inventory. The Kelly's Kids representative was so sweet to work with, and I hope to host another party next season.

1 comment: