Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Kiddie Kickers

Tuttle and Gigi had their first soccer practice yesterday. We signed up through the YMCA with several families from the neighborhood and preschool. There are 10 kids on the team, and we know 8 of them. While I was not impressed with t-ball through the YMCA this summer, I was optimistic that soccer would be more organized and keep the kids' interest.

This picture makes me laugh! Tuttle does not approve of how many pictures I take!



Since no one volunteered to coach our team, the athletic director stepped up to help. We lucked out BIG TIME! Coach Bobby engaged the kids the entire time, gave clear directions, and made practice so much fun. All the parents were already impressed how organized the kids were on the field. :)
 



Maggie also loved all the room to run around the field. I can see another soccer player in our future!



I am always so proud of Tuttle for listening to his teachers and coaches and following directions. He is such a good boy.



Go Kiddie Kickers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment