Friday, November 22, 2013

Preschool Thanksgiving Feast

Today we celebrated Thanksgiving with Tuttle's class at their holiday feast. Maggie and I showed up early to help prepare the plates for the classes, and she was surprisingly very well behaved and stayed close by the whole time. :)

Each student ate a plate full of all the Thanksgiving favorites: mashed potatoes, corn souffle, sweet potato souffle, green bean casserole, cornbread muffins, and cranberry sauce. Instead of turkey, the kids were served Mickey Mouse chicken nuggets. I did not hear any complaints on that one!



Tuttle created an Indian headdress with an original Indian name. He chose the name "Swimming Giraffe." How cute!


Maggie felt like such a big girl sitting with Tuttle's class and eating her Thanksgiving lunch. She will start preschool next year, and I know she will LOVE it!


It was the perfect fall day, so the kids and I spent some time on the playground before heading home.


I tried to get a picture of this terrific trio, but one of the members was less than thrilled to take another picture. This cracks me up!


I am so thankful for my sweet babies. Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment