Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Maggie's Christmas Party and Santa

I had so much fun planning Maggie's preschool Christmas party this week. I tried to get all crafty and researched some fun holiday treats on Pinterest. I ended up making chocolate reindeer doughnuts and creating snowman cups for her friends' water. I was thrilled that neither ended as a Pinterest fail. :)



Maggie is usually not a big eater, but she LOVED all the Christmas food and ate almost her entire plate.


All the Pound Puppy babies are so sweet, and I am happy that Maggie has these friends in her life.


After the party Maggie and I grabbed Tuttle from his class and headed to Phipps Plaza for our visit with Santa. While we were in line, Maggie and Tuttle wrote their lists to Santa. Tuttle has me spell out "bike," "Star Wars Legos," "costumes," and "Star Wars watch." He has been kind of vague about what he wants, so I know he will be very excited on Christmas morning.

Maggie was interested in Santa until it was her turn to sit in his lap. I guess this is year two with a crying baby in our Santa pictures. She did not last long until she was running to me!



Tuttle stayed put and was able to chat with Santa for a few minutes. He told Maggie that he really is a nice man.


I was able to convince Tuttle and Maggie to let me take a few pictures before we headed to lunch. I just love these babies to pieces!



I found a random storefront with the perfect holiday setting for one last picture. :)


We ended our fun morning with lunch at Johnny Rockets. Maggie and Tuttle pretty much only ate french fries, but sometimes you just go with it during Christmastime! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment