Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Mary & Grace Trunk Show

I have been off my blogging game because I was hosting the Mary & Grace Atlanta Spring Show this past week. Luckily Gram and Jay helped with the kids, so I could invite customers over to our house to shop the clothes in person! Maggie and Jacob modeled the clothes a few months ago.




The clothes are onto their next destination, so my life can return to normal. (I am taking orders all season, though!) 

After a chilly Monday....


We have been experiencing incredible 70 degree weather the last few days. I completely neglected housework today for extra time at the preschool playground and watching Tuttle and Maggie ride their scooters and climb trees.


I know the weather is a tease before another cold snap, but we are not complaining! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment