Friday, July 13, 2018

Ten Years.

Jay and I celebrated TEN YEARS of marriage on Wednesday. I cannot believe a decade has already passed since our amazing wedding day in Athens.


We made our anniversary extra special by wearing my wedding dress and a tux to dinner. It was a celebration alone that I fit into that dress after ten years and three kids!


Kevin Rathbun Steak did not disappoint. We were a sight strolling through the restaurant in such fancy attire, but everyone was very complimentary about our decision to recreate our wedding day. Champagne arrived at our table immediately and all the food was delicious. Unfortunately my dress prevented me from eating too much! :)


Jay and I have created such a wonderful life in ten years. From our beautiful children to an almost renovated house we are so blessed and are looking forward to many more decades of adventures together.



And a little sneak at my AMAZING floors! Eek!


To keep the festivities going, we are headed to the beach for a week tomorrow. Gram was so generous to gift her annual beach vacation to Jay this summer. We never do a beach vacation as a family because Disney usually exhausts our vacation budget, so this is such a treat! We are hoping Gram and Grumps enjoy a quiet house for a week.


St. Simons Island, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment