Saturday, July 31, 2021

Meet The Teachers For ALL

 All THREE Thorne children met their teachers for school starting on Monday! We came bearing gifts for the teachers because everyone knows they are the real MVPs. The male teachers were given six packs of Coke, and we sent our well wishes to the ladies that we 'SOAP' they have a wonderful year!


Maggie and Jacob went first on Thursday. I can already tell this is going to be a fantastic experience!


Jacob did not have any nervousness entering his classroom and meeting his sweet teachers. I just hope Arnold Mill is ready for our outgoing boy....

In case you had any doubts, Jacob's RED Italian ice ended up being spilled all over the backseat of my car about 3 minutes after this picture was taken.

Tuttle and I ventured to the middle school on Friday morning. While Tuttle had attended a 6th grade bootcamp a few weeks ago, I had never been inside Mill Creek. It is huge and set up much like a high school. There are even two floors which I never experienced during my early schools. Tuttle did seem pretty confident navigating his schedule to meet all his teachers, but I reassured him that if he did get lost, he would not be alone.

Tuttle wanted to be placed in all advanced classes for science, social studies, and language arts as well as accelerated math. His math track allows him to take high school level classes in 8th grade. I am not sure how we are already here, but I know Tuttle will continue to shine in MIDDLE SCHOOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment