Sunday, February 13, 2022

Preparing for Valentine's Day

 Maggie and Jacob were the only two that were able to bring valentines into school this year, but Tuttle does have a surprise for Olivia tomorrow at the middle school. :)

Jacob was insistent that he wanted to bring Pokemon cards and a Minecraft box to his kindergarten party, so I let go of my typical over the top valentines to make my little boy happy.

Maggie was still eager to take on a creative project. She definitely has my love of holidays and making celebrations extra special. We combined her passion for Starbucks and baking to produce the sweetest "cups of love" for all her friends and teachers.

Who can resist white chocolate covered popcorn with all the yummy sprinkles and candy?


Daddy taught Tuttle some life skills and how to show true love to your car with some "regular care and maintenance."


I cannot wait to show my favorite people some extra love tomorrow! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment