Sunday, August 28, 2011

Brookhaven Farmers Market

Tuttle and I met some girlfriends and their babies at J. Christophers for breakfast Saturday morning. Tuttle was his normal energetic self and did not want to sit in the highchair. I was super impressed with my girlfriends' boys. All three of them sat in their highchairs at the table the ENTIRE MEAL, ate their food, and did not whine/cry/complain. I think Tuttle's friends need to have a restaurant intervention with him! Haha!

Sweet Will
Tuttle's blueberry waffle was barely touched!

After breakfast, we headed over to the Brookhaven Farmers Market across the street. We arrived right when it opened, so many of the vendors were just setting up. I was hoping to pick up some fresh green beans, but maybe they are not in season? I was able to get a delicious King of Pops popsicle-- Pomegranate Margarita!! We only stayed a few minutes because it was already getting so hot. 



 I am having so much fun lately getting the boys together with my Ashford Park mom friends! 

Jack, James, Will, and Tuttle :) 
 
After naps (both Tuttle and me!), we headed to Costco for a lunch of samples. They hand out so many samples on Saturday that it will fill you up. Tuttle is also more likely to eat outside his comfort zone when it is on a toothpick or little plastic cup! :) He devoured smoked salmon, a meatball, salami, potato salad, and granola. We ended the trip with a berry smoothie that Tuttle drank all my himself!


Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment