Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Goodbyes and New Adventures

Yesterday was my last day with Stella and Dylan after almost two years as their nanny. Since both kids were in full time school now, I needed to look for more hours. My time with this family was better than I could have ever imagined. Tuttle definitely views Stella and Dylan as his siblings, and I am thankful he could grow up around such sweet kids. We are already looking forward to playdates with the family. :)

I treated the kids to one more ice cream outing before I left. Tuttle spent the last couple days with his Grandmommy and Granddaddy, so it was nice to have 100% focus on Stella and Dylan. No one wanted to take a serious picture, so here is a lot of silly!


The best shot of both kids I could get! :)
 

Dylan is Tuttle's FAVORITE friend. He is interested in whatever Dylan is into!
 

Crazy girl with A MISSING TOOTH!
 

Tuttle and I are about to start several new adventures next week! I will be teaching preschool Tuesday and Thursday mornings while Tuttle attends as a student. While he will not be in my class, it will be the perfect opportunity for him to get comfortable around other adults and new children. Check back next week for the cutest first day of school pictures ever!!

We will also be working with THREE new nanny families! It is crazy how I was able to piece together different jobs, but luckily it has worked out. We will watch the cutest two year old all day on Mondays. Celeste has the largest vocabulary, so I hope it will rub off on Tuttle to be around such a smart little girl. On Tuesday afternoons, we will nanny a little boy from the preschool named Gabriel. Tuttle and Gabriel look like brothers with their white blond hair! On Wednesday and Thursday afternoons, we will nanny Gabriel and another little girl from the preschool, Emily. I think the children will love playing with each other! If your head is spinning, so is mine! Tuttle and I are looking forward to keeping busy this year and making new friends!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment