Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Brittany!

Last night, Jay and I were able to go out on a date and to a birthday celebration while my mom kept Tuttle. Going out to a restaurant is such a luxury now since Tuttle will not sit still at all, and we are constantly taking shifts to walk around with him. 

Ever since our honeymoon to Thailand three years ago, Jay has craved Thai food, so he found a great local restaurant in the Highlands for us to try. It is called Mali, and I would DEFINITELY recommend it to anyone! We chowed down on potstickers, sushi, red curry beef, and sake for Jay/a delicious pear martini for me! Since the overcast weather cooled off Atlanta a bit, the patio was the perfect spot for our little date.


 Afterward, we met up with my good friend, Brittany, at Ormsby's to celebrate her birthday. Brittany and I have been friends since we were little and later joined the same sorority at UGA. Also, if it was not for Brittany, Jay and I would have never met! (She caused us to miss our bus after the Georgia/Florida game in 2005. Since we were stranded, a random bus driver picked us up, and Jay was sitting in front of me on the bus!)

We had a great time catching up, playing a little bocce ball, and having a couple drinks. :)

Happy Birthday, Brittany!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment