Friday, August 19, 2011

Flood Recovery and Best Birthday Gift Ever

We were able to return to our apartment Wednesday night since the flooding incident this past weekend. The bedroom walls and ceiling were freshly painted, and the carpets were thoroughly cleaned, so that was nice. Other than working, Tuttle and I have been at home slowly unpacking and getting the house put back in place (furniture, pictures, clothes from my closet).  Jay and I are both ready to purchase a home and not unpack in an apartment ever again.

Tuttle currently LOVES Brown Bear, Brown Bear. (He is reading it in the photo below.) We have started introducing animal sounds, but according to him, all animals roar like a lion, including Daddy! Funny boy!!


Lovin' those baby blues!
 

I also returned home with a new addition: a double BOB stroller!! My mom and Dave gave me my birthday present early, so I could start using it!! I have been obsessed with getting one of these strollers. Jay has listened to me research them, point out each and every one we passed, and complain about how much better a BOB stroller would be compared to my current jogging stroller. My mom definitely surprised me BIG TIME! And no, we are not expecting....yet. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment