Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Photo Room

I realize that any time I want to take a posed picture in the house I will send the subjects to our front living room. I guess it is because the light is good, and it is always clean! Looking back on our weekend, I captured three separate events in our "photo room." :)
 
We spent Friday night relaxing at home. Tuttle and Daddy played a little Nintendo before bed, and Maggie was the cheerleader! I was able to begin organizing for my next consignment sale in March.
 
 
 Saturday we hit the ground running. Grandmommy and Grandaddy came early to visit with Tuttle and Maggie. (Let's be honest, they do not really come to see us at all!) The babies enjoyed showing off their new toys from Disney and eating valentine candy with Grandmommy and Grandaddy.


Tuttle is taking after his mommy by practicing his photography.
 
 
 
I snuck off with Tuttle to get a haircut. Luckily he is officially over freaking out in the chair over a haircut. The experience is MUCH more pleasant now. He looked so handsome. Later that day, I caught him looking in the mirror in my room. He announced to himself, "Wow. You are cool and handsome." I wish I had that confidence in the mirror! Haha
 
After Grandmommy and Grandaddy left, I decided to drag Tuttle and Maggie to the CVS Minute Clinic to get my ears examined. I was a little nervous since we were skipping naps, but I was having a rough time with discomfort and reduced hearing in my right ear. Unfortunately we had to wait TWO HOURS, but Tuttle and Maggie were creative and found fun things to entertain themselves, including the sunglass display and the rack of walking canes. A little Supermarket Sweep rounded out our waiting experience- Cleanup on Aisle 3! :)
 
 
Sunday we continued our streak of church. Jay had to go into work, so we missed him, but we are so proud of how hardworking and dedicated Daddy always is for our family.
 
 
The final adventure of our weekend was Stella and Dylan coming over for a playdate. Tuttle was VERY excited about seeing his friends. (I nannied Stella and Dylan when I was pregnant with both Tuttle and Maggie.) Tuttle and Dylan ran around the house like crazy, and Stella played so sweetly with Maggie. They are both so big! I am thrilled we are still a part of their lives.
 
 
Bring on the week. We are ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment