Friday, February 13, 2015

Parties

Our week has been full of parties! The first event was Wednesday evening at the preschool for "Desserts with Dad." Tuttle could not wait for Jay to get home from work, so they could leave for a special evening together. From what I gather it was pure FUN chaos. They ate cupcakes, made Valentines for Maggie and me, and the kids ran around. Tuttle had a blast showing off his buddies to his daddy.

Tuttle did present Daddy with this special picture that he drew for the event. :)


We finished the valentines on Wednesday. I think they turned out so cute!


Maggie's preschool Valentine's Day party was Thursday. She could not wait to show off her valentines to Ms. Jen and Ms. Emma. I arrived toward the end of the school day for a little class party. Maggie absolutely loved the food. She literally asked for seconds of everything which is nothing like my string bean girl. I think her favorite part was the cheese sandwich in the shape of a heart.




At the end of the party I was trying to get Maggie and her best friend Hadley to take a picture together, but the girls were not cooperating. Maggie finally agreed to stand up for a picture, and sweet Anna ran over to hold Maggie's hand. Love.


Tuttle's Valentine's Day party was today. He had requested to bring flowers for the girls in his class, so we picked up tulips last night at Costco. He did not want to bring roses because "they have those spiky things." He is already a ladies' man in Pre-K. Pray for the teenage years! :)


I was able to drop in for a few minutes in the classroom as they were finishing up the special valentine food. One of his classmate's grandmother brought a cute craft for the kids to make, so I helped Tuttle make a little fuzzy valentine monster. 



I could not love my little valentines any more! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment