Monday, February 2, 2015

Pink Eye

I noticed a little eye goop on Maggie's eyes around lunchtime on Saturday. It quickly turned into full blown pink eye by bedtime. I had pink eye a zillion times as a child, so it was only a matter of time until my children had it.

Grandmommy and Grandaddy came over to visit Saturday afternoon, and we decided to pick up Mellow Mushroom pizza instead of going out to eat as we had previously planned since Maggie's eyes were so bad. She was such a trooper and did not show any discomfort.


Maggie woke up a few times after she went to bed, but after midnight she slept straight through until I woke her up at 10am to go to the Minute Clinic!!


She was absolutely pitiful until we got the eye drops, but the medicine quickly made a difference, and she is on the mend. I have been busy washing everything that will fit into the washing machine, so the germs will be eliminated. Tuttle was so good all weekend playing by himself while I took care of Maggie and Daddy had to wrap up some work. He is just the sweetest.

No comments:

Post a Comment