Friday, May 6, 2016

Muffins with Moms X 2

Today I kicked off Mother's Day weekend with Muffins with Mom at Tuttle and Maggie's schools. 

We started with Tuttle's kindergarten class bright and early. I was nervous that parking would be a problem, so we walked to school at 7am. It was unusually chilly for May; we had to bundle up a little bit! Luckily Daddy was able to stay with Maggie and Jacob, so I could enjoy the special morning with my first baby. Tuttle and I ate muffins in the courtyard, and the kids sang a sweet song to all the mommies. 



I returned home to immediately get Maggie ready for her special morning with her Kangaroo friends and the mommies. Maggie was thrilled to eat two muffins and present me with a handmade gift- a handprint turned into a beautiful bouquet of flowers. 



I loved creating these lasting memories with my babies. They are growing way too fast, so I am embracing all these sweet little activities. I know it was be too soon that they do not want me visiting their schools or holding my hand down the hall.

I also realize it will Jacob's turn to take me to his classroom for Muffins with Mom much too quickly. 



I know a lot of people think Mother's Day is the day to focus on the mommy, but I am using the weekend to soak up how lucky I am to have these THREE perfect children.

No comments:

Post a Comment