Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Back To Routine

We are officially back into a routine after my minor surgery last week. My mom and Daddy held down the fort while I recovered in bed. As a full time mommy, I have laughed that the only way that you can get a full day's worth of laziness in bed is to have surgery! :)

Our friends and family were so sweet with all the calls, messages, and texts checking up on me. We even had one friend send enough food to feed the entire neighborhood. Thank you so much, Amy!!


Luckily Maggie's trip to the local pumpkin patch with her Pre-K class was on Monday prior to my surgery. We walked from the church with her friends to pick out a pumpkin and explore the patch. It was a fun morning for everyone!


I personally think I picked the cutest pumpkins in the patch to bring home.



Jacob returned home after several days at Gram and Grump's house. He has a new little trick although he does not realize he is doing it yet. He let go and stood independently for a second or two! One step closer to walking!


Maggie had "Picture Day" this week at school. We practiced her smile, but since she gets shy in front of new people, we never know what kind of pictures will come home! Haha


Tuttle is celebrating Red Ribbon Week at his school this week. Monday was about making good food choices, so I organized a healthy snack for his class to make- fruit pizzas! I always have so much respect for Tuttle's teachers after I spend any time in the classroom. I could not handle a full day with all those 1st graders without needing a nap halfway through! :) I think the cooking project was a success, and Tuttle enjoyed having me visit.


I am finally getting caught up on laundry and the house back in order. Daddy and I thought we were coming down with a bug yesterday after a rough night with Jacob, so everyone went to bed before 8pm last night. Luckily we woke up feeling much better. Little Boy has his first cold, but he has managed to stay in pretty good spirits and nap more frequently.


We are looking forward to some Halloween fun this weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment