Monday, October 3, 2016

Fun-Filled Weekend

We just packed A TON into this past weekend, but we made so many sweet memories. 

The weekend started off with a huge surprise for the kids! We had been BOO-ed! Children's Healthcare of Atlanta is promoting a fundraiser to surprise a friend with Halloween goodies and a sign for their yard. You never know who sent the treats to you, but now we will pass on the Halloween love to someone else!


On Friday my mom and I celebrated my birthday that was on Monday. My mom's birthday was in August, so we combined events for one fun evening! We ate sushi and received HOUR LONG foot massages at a local favorite! I had never tried Treat Your Feet before, but everyone I know raves about it. We cannot wait to go back! And for only $30, you cannot beat the price!!


On Saturday while Daddy cheered on the Georgia Bulldawgs with a few friends in Athens, the kids and I stayed BUSY! We began with Tuttle's soccer game (another win!) and fit in a karate class, so Tuttle could practice his sparing. Our fall schedule only allows Tuttle to take karate technique classes, so I loved watching him in action with all his new skills.

We picked up a birthday gift for Maggie's friend and stopped by the pet store next door for a few minutes. I have fond memories of visiting my local pet store as a child and petting all the animals. This pet store had it all- dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, ferrets, hamsters, fish, and bunnies. Everything was accessible for the kids to hold. Tuttle even made a special friend!


After a quick change at home we drove to a birthday party for Maggie's former classmate, Anna. It was a ballerina party, so Maggie was in Heaven! Everything was so sweet and pink! I may copy the party for Maggie in July. :)



We missed Daddy, but we know he had a great time at the nail biting game. Sadly Georgia lost, but the field was full of action!

Sunday we ventured to the Candler Park Fall Festival. The weather was absolutely perfect, so we ended up staying much longer than we originally thought we would. Between a food truck lunch, jumpy houses for the kids, strolling the art booths, and goofing off at the playground, there was something for everyone! We LOVE living in Atlanta.

Warning: I took my good camera to the festival which resulted in A LOT of photos! Enjoy!







Now we are ready to take on another week! 


Luckily Fall Break starts Thursday! More time to pack in some fall traditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment