Friday, March 3, 2017

Living The (Exhausting) Life!

Before Jacob entered our family I honestly felt like my day to day responsibilities were pretty easy to accomplish, and Tuttle and Maggie were old enough to be fairly self sufficient. I just knew that adding another baby to the mix would be be smooth sailing.

And then Jacob was born.


He is busy every single moment that he is awake. He is determined to leave a mess in his wake as he walks around the house. If we are out and about, he wants to explore strangers' belongings and escape through any and all doors. 


I can definitely say that I am not bored in the least being Jacob's Mommy. He has made me question every piece of advice that I freely gave when I only had two children. He has breathed new life into the Thorne Family.


We cannot get enough of Jacob's mischievous smile and crazy energy. Little Boy has guaranteed that we will never have a dull day.


I cannot believe I am lucky enough to be the mommy to my three babies.


You cannot help by smile when you are with them.

1 comment: