Monday, July 3, 2017

Catching Up

Our summer weeks are flying by, and we are enjoying every second. I am especially enjoying the fact that all three babies sleep until close to 9am every morning! :)

Last weekend we celebrated Aunt Peach and Uncle Drew's upcoming September wedding with a Fiesta Couples Shower. I was one of the hostesses, but I cannot take credit for any of the success. Allison's friends (especially Kerry) created such a fun party with all the yummy food and drinks you could possibly want!


We tried a new babysitter that the kids love from Oglethorpe University. I have already scheduled her again for this weekend!


We cannot wait until the big day in September although Uncle Drew has already been a member of our family for years! :)

The kids' favorite highlight for the week was Vacation Bible School. This was Maggie's first year to be old enough to attend. The super hero theme was fun especially with all the crafts Tuttle and Maggie came home with everyday. I love that they learned that God is really the best super hero of all!




While most of the time during VBS was spent napping for Jacob, we did get a little one on one time together which is a preview of the days ahead with Maggie and Tuttle both in school. Just this week Jay and I have noticed that Jacob has started to become interested in actually playing with toys, more specially cars, trucks, and trains. When we stopped by Publix, Jacob was like a statue watching the real construction vehicles. It was the most still that I had ever seen him!


Maggie and Jacob took a little dip in the baby pool after VBS one day. Popsicles made the afternoon even better!



I cannot believe that school starts in ONE MONTH! I am trying to soak up every day. Our home might be a circus most of the time, but I just love these little monkeys to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment