Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Fall Break Fun

We packed in so much fun during our short fall break. Tuttle was literally figuring out how many days until his next break at breakfast this morning.

Mary Marshall and I bought tickets to a local circus last minute after hearing about it from a friend. After all The Greatest Showman hype this year, the kids were thrilled to see a circus in person. It was a small production set up in the mall parking lot, but it was absolutely amazing! I loved how intimate it was, and the performers did it all from setting up the tent, to the concession stand, and running the entrance and entertaining the guests before the show began. 






We hope the Venardos Circus returns next year!

Sunday was filled with church and working on the house. Jay put together the dining room including hanging the chandelier and multiple pictures. Prior to the renovation, we never used the dining room. Now it is my favorite room in the house!



We wrapped up fall break with one of my favorite days of the year- apple picking at B.J. Reece Orchards in North Georgia. Mary Marshall and I piled all the kids into my car for the trek to Elijay and met up with the Baldwin and Mullaley Families. It was such a great group, and the weather cooperated and finally felt like fall!





We packed out bags full of apples, visited with farm animals, and zoomed down the big slide multiple times. I left with apple doughnuts and four individual apple pies (which are already gone!). 




I cannot get enough of all these fun fall memories with my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment