Thursday, March 14, 2019

A Library Card and A Lizard

Tuttle is such a big reader that I have stopped buying as many books for him because he flies through them so quickly. I stock up at the library whenever he tells me he needs new material. Right now his favorite author is James Patterson, and he loves ALL the funny series that he writes. Recently Tuttle asked me if he could get his own library card, so I took him this week to register for one. As we left the library, I asked for a picture to showcase his new card. He responded with the fact that getting a library card is not a reason for a picture. This is as good as it gets, and the reason he rarely makes the blog in photos.....


Jacob's preschool class participated in the annual circus this week. Each student has the opportunity to choose their costume and perform for the other classes and families. Usually there are an assortment of tightrope walkers, elephants, clowns, strongmen, lions, firefighters, and ballerinas. 


Jacob picked a big lizard. I have no idea where this came from, but he proudly wore a borrowed dinosaur costume and paraded down the runway. 



I loved attending the Greatest Show on Earth with the most amazing BIG LIZARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment