Sunday, March 3, 2019

The Big Apple

Grandmommy, Aunt Peach, and Jay's much anticipated day trip to New York City finally arrived on Saturday. I helped organize a surprise getaway for Grandmommy's Christmas gift including round trip tickets, reservations at a yummy restaurant, and tickets to a Broadway musical, and Granddaddy sponsored the group to head to the Big Apple for a whirlwind adventure. The trio kept us involved in all their fun during the day with pictures and videos. I have to admit that I was hugely jealous!



Grandmommy and Jay left our house around 5:30am to meet Aunt Peach at the Atlanta airport for a morning flight. The entire day went smoothly, and they were even able to sneak in a little sightseeing at Times Square and Rockfeller Center in between lunch at Carmine's and front row seats at Chicago. The kids and I were fast asleep with this jet-setting crew arrived home around midnight.



I gave Daddy a lazy morning and took my circus to church. Like usual, they had to tolerate my photo shoot! :)





I am relieved that the big trip was so successful for Grandmommy. I believe experiences are so much more valuable than things, and I hope they remember this special day forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment