Friday, January 10, 2020

Back To The Grind

We are finally getting back into the school, work, sports, homework, piano rhythm. I was definitely one of the first cars in the carpool line on Monday. :) I have spent most of my week preparing for the birthday extravaganza tomorrow for our big FOUR year old. My trunk season also started with Mary & Grace, so between real life, I am writing up orders like crazy!

Another component we have added to our busy lives is rejoining with the YMCA. Jay and I even enjoyed a little "date night" on Wednesday for a workout. The free childcare is wonderful there. I am almost tempted to drop off the kids and read a book in the lobby!


Maggie has decided she LOVES basketball and apparently is pretty good despite her tiny stature. She formed a team with her best friend Kate at recess and asked me all week to pick up supplies to create uniforms. I was very impressed with the final result. Go Moonlight!



Tuttle newest obsession is collecting professional league soccer cards and watching professional soccer games on tv. He is counting down the minutes until a big game Saturday night at 9:30pm. He agreed to let him stay up to watch it.

I have been soaking up my last few days with a three year old. Four just sounds so much older and much less baby.




We are ready for an amazing party tomorrow afternoon courtesy of your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman.


No comments:

Post a Comment