Sunday, April 19, 2020

Life Lately

Another week in quarantine has come and gone. We still remain smiling. 


We are really able to see the kids' creativity come out without being rushed to more practices or complete another homework assignment.




Only one child has attempted to run away since social distancing. I call that a win.


Rosie planned a playdate with her neighbor buddies. I think all the Thorne humans were a little jealous.



Tuttle is counting down the days until his birthday on Tuesday. I am trying to forget that I am going to have a TEN YEAR OLD. Some of his presents have started to arrive, and we could not wait to try them out. I do not know who is more excited about the Nerf guns from Ms. Jenna.


Everyone is just relieved after four full weeks together at home that we actually like each other! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment