Saturday, January 21, 2012

Girls' Night Out

While Tuttle is visiting Grandmommy and Grandaddy this weekend, I enjoyed a dinner out with the girls at Kaleidoscope. It was my first time trying this Brookhaven spot, and I was very impressed. I do not know if all food tastes good to this prego mommy because I have been loving every new restaurant, and I am usually very picky about eating out, but I will be returning to this one. :)


These girls are the BEST! I always enjoy every second we spend together!

Today I attended my first photography lesson at Callenwolde Fine Arts Center. It is a five week series, and I can already tell that I will be able to use my camera a lot more and be able to tweak my photos to really look great with the new tricks the teacher presented. My camera does a lot more than I realized! Now it is really worth that big price tag! :)

A Little "Peanut" Update

Week 14

Weight gain: About 7 pounds....YIKES!

Maternity Clothes: I do not really need them, but I love showing off the bump, so I wear maternity shirts frequently or belt my dresses.

Sleep: No trouble sleeping. I do get up once or twice to use the bathroom during the night.

Gender: Still unknown. I think it's a GIRL!

Belly Button: Definitely out very early.

What I miss: Nothing really. I honestly do not give up very much except for alcohol.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex in about four weeks!!

Milestone: Finally getting over morning sickness which I never experienced with Tuttle and buying our first piece of furniture for the nursery (a BEAUTIFUL gray dresser from Lisa Williams!)

Size of baby: Size of a lemon. He/she is about 3.5 inches long and 1.5 ounces.

No comments:

Post a Comment