Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Birthday, Cohen!

We celebrated Cohen's THIRD birthday today at the Children's Museum. It is really hard to imagine that he is already three. Rachel was my first friend to have a baby, and I vividly remember her telling me she was pregnant-it seems like yesterday!


I was curious to see how Tuttle would like the Children's Museum. My mom bought him a membership for Christmas, but we had not cashed it in yet. He did go when he was much younger with Stella and Dylan, but I do not even remember if he was crawling then. 


He LOVED the different hands-on activities, especially the fishing area and the painting section. It was pretty much impossible to stay together as a group for Cohen's birthday because there was so much to see and do that the boys all headed in opposite directions, but all the kids had a blast!


Tuttle was extremely curious about milking his first cow! Haha!
 

Silly boys!!
 
 
Here is an attempt at ALMOST everyone. Colton was exploring the place with his big brother.


While Tuttle was painting, a woman questioned whether he had painted his creation or me. She swore it looked just like an elephant. Tuttle is obviously a genius! :)

 
All the excitement and celebration wore my little boy out- he slept over THREE HOURS!


Happy Birthday, Cohen!

No comments:

Post a Comment