Monday, September 17, 2012

Early Birthday Dinner

My mom and Dave had our little family over for dinner yesterday to celebrate my birthday early. We are so busy every weekend that it only worked for everyone to celebrate before the actual day. My stepsister and her new fiancee were able to come, too!

Tricia and Chip


Tuttle always loves new toys at his grandparents' houses!


Pretty in Pink
 

I did not make it very easy on my mom because I requested a Thanksgiving meal when given the choice for my birthday dinner. She cooked turkey, dressing, sweet potato casserole, squash casserole, green beans, deviled eggs, rolls, and cranberry sauce. Yum!



Eating at home is much easier with a newborn and a toddler. Tuttle had so much fun that he cried almost all the way home. He did not want to leave Gram and Grump's house! Thank you for a great evening and meal!!


Dave brought over my birthday surprise this past weekend. I had been bugging him to make a bench for our mudroom for a while now. He can literally make ANYTHING! I love the final product. Jay and I think he should open up a shop called "Wehr's Wares."



On a side note, Maggie slept from 9pm-4:30am and then from 4:45-7:30 last night!! Woo! Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment