Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sweet Maggie

Right now Maggie is snoozing away in my arms. She refused to sleep while Tuttle and Ellie napped, and she is finally asleep right before I will hear the other babies waking up. I guess she just wanted some solo mommy time. :)


Maggie is such a sweet girl. Ever since we changed her formula to Enfamil Gentlease, she has been a much happier baby. She is spitting up significantly less, and even though she is still a small peanut, she is filling out her 0-3m clothes more and more everyday. This is a good thing because she has so many clothes that I was afraid she would not get around to wearing everything before the weather cooled off.


Maggie is happiest in my arms, and this makes me pretty darn happy, too. I love my baby girl to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment