Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New School and New Job

Today was Tuttle's first day at his new preschool, so we started the morning with our second annual trip to Dunkin' Donuts to celebrate!


Tuttle devoured his blueberry cake doughnut. 


We also started watching Ellie today, so Jay and I swung by her house to pick her up on the way to Tuttle's school.

From far away, Tuttle still looks little!
 

I had been talking about school for weeks, and I think Tuttle really understood and had gotten excited about playing with new friends. Every time I ask him how he will treat his friends at school he replies, "Nice."



Surprisingly there were no tears shed when I left Tuttle in his classroom from him or me!

When I picked up him three hours later, his teachers told me he had gotten sad and cried a little a few times, but he was not upset when I arrived. Although he does not really have the vocabulary to tell me how his day went, he did tell me he played. I could tell he had a good time.

I am really loving watching sweet Ellie. She is just an easygoing baby, and I successfully got all three kids to nap at the same time today!


Reading books to Tuttle before his naptime was not as successful with three kids! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment