Monday, May 20, 2013

Preschool Water Day

Tuttle's preschool held a water day last Thursday to celebrate the end of the school year this week. I found out last minute that the girls and I could watch the fun, so we packed up the stroller and headed over to the school. Tuttle could not get enough running, sliding, and splashing despite the weather being a little overcast. Several students thought it was too cold to play, but Tuttle did not want the water day to end! :)





Although the girls were happy in the stroller, I took Maggie out for a minute to stretch her legs while I held Ellie. 


Before I knew it, she had made her escape and found the baby pool.


Maggie was not timid about getting in on the fun with the big kids. She was crawling and cruising through the muddy grass and kept attempting to go for a swim. My mom is convinced she will be a tom boy like she was! At least she will always have a bow to match!!


The day ended with bundled up babies and popsicles. I cannot believe the year is coming to an end! Tuttle has learned so much from his sweet teachers and friends, but I am looking forward to spending every day with him this summer.



This past weekend Jay and I enjoyed a beach getaway for Zanna and Daniel's wedding in Florida. Post to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment