Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Zanna and Daniel Tie the Knot!

This past weekend Jay and I headed down to Fort Walton Beach to celebrate the marriage of my best friend Zanna to her fiance, Daniel. Zanna and Daniel had been dating for almost 10 YEARS, so this was a huge event! I was so honored that Zanna asked me to be the matron of honor. Jay drove his new Wagoneer down to Florida, so that was an adventure alone! :)

We arrived just in time for the rehearsal. I was so proud of Jay because he helped out a lot organizing the wedding party for the big day.





Zanna prepared a yummy rehearsal dinner of BBQ, slaw, and corn. She hosted the dinner at her and Daniel's new house. I absolutely loved the house. It had so many interesting details, including a shower with all the jets in different directions. I took a shower in it the next morning and swore I would make the drive just for another shower! After dinner, we kicked the boys out of the house and had a girls' only sleepover. Zanna presented her bridesmaids with the cutest monogrammed pajamas!


The next day we spent time getting beautiful for the big event, including pedicures. Jay and I did slip off for a little lunch date at the Crab Trap overlooking the beach. We thoroughly enjoyed some oysters and watching beach volleyball.
 

After the beach wedding, the guests went upstairs at a local restaurant, Anglers, and had the entire top floor for the reception.
 

 Rachel made another fabulous creation for the Groom's Cake: A Craps Table!


 One of the biggest hits at the reception was the photo booth inside the elevator. As you can tell from the following photos, we know how to make a fun and memorable picture! :)





Zanna's new sister-in-law caught the bouquet! We had such a good time celebrating Mr. and Mrs. Martin. Jay and I will never forget this special event.


Congratulations Zanna and Daniel!

2 comments:

  1. such a fun wedding! zanna was a beautiful bride :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased to know about your wedding and hope this information will help me to find wedding suppliers for my wedding. It is being arranged at one of lovely wedding venues Chicago and I am looking for wedding décor suppliers. Hope to find it quickly.

    ReplyDelete